Sunday, January 26, 2014

DISCLAIMER and FYI

I get my dog pics from WIKIPEDIA and WIKIMEDIA COMMONS.
They were taken by other people because no one should own around 250 different breeds and or colors of dogs. So thanks to all the wonderful pet owners who like to share.

I get my cartoon "skeletons" from DRAGOART. Thanks so much for being an awesome humanz like that!
I put all the color in them but the awesome artists there make the bones.

ALSO

All my OC is just that. MINE! I sat around thinking it up and making it. The color dog and cat silhouettes I found very little to none. The same with the silhouette flags, both the dog imposed and the flag imposed. SO stop saying my OC is yours just because we made the same thing.
I can't lay claim to the I LOVE MY DOG or the WALKS ALL OVER ME stuff and some of what I make "MIGHT" be similar to other stuff out there but hey, the human imagination can only go so far before overlapping with the billions of others out there.

Thanks for caring.
And if you have issues with my stuffs please talk to me first before just getting all report happy. I bet we can work it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment